West Lancs Scouts has a proud history and rich programme of international Scouting. Red Rose is our 4-yearly international camp hosted by West Lancs Scouts in the North West of England, most recently in the Lake District.
More than 1000 Scouts from all over the UK, and overseas, have joined the camp as participants and staff in recent years for a week of unity, friendship and adventure.
The camp is great fun, make no mistake, but also incredibly hard work for the team that plan and deliver it.
Red Rose helps the Scout County to fulfil one of its core strategic objectives for delivering a domestic international Scouting opportunity for its members every 4 years. We hope Red Rose will fulfil this objective in some way for all our members from Beaver Scouts to Scout Network.
In 2022 Red Rose will once again take place in the Lake District at Westmorland Showground and we are now looking for members of the Core Team to help the Camp Chief and Camp Chair to deliver this incredible camp.
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Admin and HR (67 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Communications (65 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Daytime Programme (61 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Entertainment (54 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Finance (57 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Food and Trading (71 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Infrastructure (77 downloads)
- Red Rose 2022 - Head of Risk Management (72 downloads)
If you would like further information about the role(s) or require assistance with the application process, you can contact Jenny MacDonald, Camp Chair, on firstname.lastname@example.org, or Steve Williams, Camp Chief, on email@example.com.
The closing date for applications for all roles is 15th May 2020.